Wednesday, April 24, 2013

7 MUST have's this summer

This little bracelet is a BIG hit everytime I wear it. Goes with basically everything and super affordable at $18! (also available in silver)





I have lived in this suit this week and LOVE it. I want to look stylish without falling out! This suit does the trick. Also very affordable. Top is $17.99 and Bottom is $14.99.



PERFECT color sandals to go with anything this summer. Coming in at $15 a pair you can afford to buy other colors too :)


Everyone is going crazy over "statement" necklaces. I'm not all about the turquoise or coral huge beads, I like simple, sweet pieces. To me, this is a statement of class. Comes in at $16.99.



I started using this face wash a year ago and I'll never use anything else! It's harsh enough to clear out your skin but gentle enough to use it daily. It smells great too! This is on the pricey side so I make sure to buy it when I get gift cards for my birthday or Christmas. But it's SOOOOO worth every penny. Comes in at $23 for the 8 ounce bottle.


Tired of ruining your hair with those hair ties? Tired of the same boring brown and black ones? Want something cute to be on your wrist this summer? At $4 a package you can buy these cuties. Come in SO many different colors and are hand made in the US. One of my best girlfriend makes them and I will never wear any other hair ties ever again. 


Want some lip color, but don't have the time or patience to keep applying? I put it on once and it lasts all day and through meals. Not Kidding. Comes in at $12.99.




1 Comment »

One Response to “7 MUST have's this summer”