Thursday, April 18, 2013

A day in the life of orange

Orange you glad you stopped by?

Haha, ok I'll stop now. I think there is a lot to say about you with your favorite color.

It's no secret to my friends and family that I am in love with the color orange.

To me orange speaks of passion, is unconventional, and is such a happy color.

This hasn't always been a top fav for me, but in the past few years I've noticed a little trend in my house.



Couch accent pillow (World Market)

Candles (Hobby Lobby)

Accent flowers (Hobby Lobby)

Bear's bath curtain (Kohls)

Entrance flowers (Hobby Lobby)

Step stool for Bear's bathroom (Hobby Lobby, and I painted it)

Love seat accent pillows (Gift from sister, I think she said JC P's)

Dining room curtains (Target)

Decorative soap (Home Goods)

Hall of pictures (Hobby Lobby)




It also happens to go well with basically all other colors! I guess that's why I love it :)

I know that a lot of people end up focusing on one color throughout their house, yellow, red, blue.. I'm definitely enjoying being able to pick out items for our new home and really glad that hubs likes it all. We got lucky in that area, we seriously never have an argument about style choices for the home (interior or exterior). It's important to me that HE likes the home he also works hard for and comes home to. I know a lot of men that just let their wives decorate they want without giving their input.

Give us something rustic, old, dark wood, or orange and we are game (Hubs would say or Lions colors).





COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply