Thursday, April 25, 2013

Get to know ME with 20 questions!



  1. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning the bathrooms, to be more specific the tub. I.hate.cleaning.the.tub.
  2. What is your favorite month of the year? That's a tricky one. I love October because there is a feeling of fall (in Phoenix) in the air. You can start to pull out jeans, boots and scarves. I also LOVE July. Celebrating July 4th, flags decorating everything, and being in the pool.
  3. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? Hm. I guess I'd say skateboarding, because I don't know how to!
  4. What is your favorite body part? On a guy I love a nice strong back. On women I like legs (probably because mine are so short, lol)
  5. What sound do you love? I love to hear Cameron sleeping. All it as peace with the world.
  6. If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? I'd throw an awesome New Years Eve party. It's my favorite holiday because it's a fresh start to a new year. I'm a very goal oriented person so being able to create a new list of things I want to accomplish gets me excited. Plus I love sparky things, and most decor and dresses for this holiday are all about the glitz. And most importantly it's my anniversary :)
  7. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 28. You've got a little bit of wisdom but still young.
  8. If you knew the world was ending in 2013, what would you do differently? I'd spend every moment with my son.
  9. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? I'd learn to quilt. I have kept my favorite outfits/towels/blankets of Cameron's and want to turn it into a big quilt.
  10. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off all of our debt, pay for Cameron's college education and my nephews, and take all of my family members on a vacation.
  11. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? People use to say that I looked like a young Valerie Bertinelli, but I haven't gotten that in a long time.
  12. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time? Ha, recently blogging.
  13. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Oh gosh, all the time in my early 20's. Everything was "the end of the world".
  14. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Leaving my previous employer. 
  15. What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? Deciding to let go of some people in my life so I could make room for people that deserve my kind of friendship.
  16. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Let's see, my parents like to joke that I got into trouble all the time. But truth is I went through a typical teenage year (16) where I was defiant, snuck out to a concert, and that's it. Not too much trouble. I was too busy!
  17. When was the last time you had an amazing meal? Hubs and I went on our monthly date night earlier this month at Flemings where I treated myself to Lobster. Amaze.
  18. What do you miss most about being a kid? Lack of responsibility. And having my Mom at arms length when I needed her.
  19. What is something you learned in the last week? That when little bear starts bouncing off the walls at night he isn't full of energy, he's exhausted. 
  20. What story does your family always tell about you? My family is brutally honest, so most of the time they like to embarrass each person with anything they've done wrong in the past. 


COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply