Thursday, April 18, 2013

Moooove over fat! Halfway there!

You know, I quickly realized that you don't post pictures of yourself on the internet for all to see making statements like "I'm going to get back into shape before June 1st", to then fall off the band wagon! I've completed four weeks for the couch to 5k AP, joined Golds Gym two weeks ago where I have taken one group class, and worked out seven times. Phew.

It's been a month- I'm midway in my "body" shape up plan. Definitely seeing more strength than before and more definition in my abs, arms, and legs. As I've stated before I've gained weight (moooove over fat, muscle is takin' over) and I didn't measure myself before to give you those number. Wah wahhhhh.

So here's a reminder of 3 years after baby body (Notice: Out of shape doesn't always mean excess weight, you can be skinny and out of shape):


And in the middle of the makeover (more muscle and definition):


I find myself making healthier choices everyday. It's funny, when you decide to lead a healthier lifestyle in one area in your life it somehow morphs into other aspects. I have found myself being more self aware with the chemicals I purchase, the money we spend, and incorporating safety discussions with the other things that I am teaching my son. 


COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply