Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hunger Games

Oh how I loved this trilogy.

And how sad I am that it's over...


Best believe I'll be the first in line in November for the premier of the video.

Until then I'm inspired to take Archery lessons, so my youngest sister and I started last night!

Here's some photo's from it:





Call me Katniss.

But seriously. If you haven't read the books, read.them.now. 

Note to those who will start. I wanted to shoot a long bow, turns out I can't. Its extremely hard to at my size to get the force to get the arrow down the path. So I was suggested to try a compound bow and loved it. You still have to pull the bow and arrow together which is what I thought I'd be missing. Turns out I am a great shot! My left arm still kills today from it holding the bow for an hour straight but we had SO much fun and I learned a lot. Our instructor is an Olympic gold medalist from Arizona. He's 87 now and still shooting! I can't wait to get little bear out in the field teaching him how to shoot. Until then.. I'll learn to be the best shot I can be :)






COMMENTS: »

Leave a Reply